register of regulatory liens and restrictions

Comparative law notes

In the US, liens are typically filed with the county recorder, clerk, or assessor's office. No distinction is made between e.g., mechanics liens, tax liens, judgment liens, etc. in these public records. In other words, there is simply no separate registry or record listing such special public liens.